Occupational Certificate: Professional Principal Executive Officer (Retirement Fund Trustees)
SAQA ID: 99574
NQF: Level 05
1. Retirement fund Governance
2. Legal requirmements for retirement fund
3. Operation of retirement fund
3. Governance of fund assets
4. Financial Management of retirement fund
5. Risk Management of retirement fund
Knowledge 48 Credits
Practical Skill 48 Credits
Experience 24 Credits
Examinations are conducted 3 times per annum in February, August and October.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Programme
Please click on the links below for more information about RPL and to download the relevant documentation.
Click here to download document which gives an overview of the RPL process
Click here to download the assessments appeals policy and procedures
Terms and Conditions
All submission requirements must be submitted by the required due dates to be eligible to write the final exam.
All required fees must be paid with proof of payments submitted within the required timeframes.
All information provided must be verifiable, complete and truthful.
Accreditation of Assessment Centres
To view the list of accredited Assessment Centres available on the QCTO website, please click here
To download the Assessment Centre evaluation tool, please click here
Skills Development Providers
1. The Skills Bench www.skillsbenchh.co.za Support center; 011 446 8033